The ICC2016 Organizing Committee is accepting applications for up to 15 registration grants for undergraduate, M.Sc. and Ph.D. students to attend the congress from September 18th to 23rd, 2016 in Foz do Iguaçu - Brazil. The award grant will include congress bag, admission to scientific sessions, welcome reception, coffee breaks and lunches, as well the book of abstracts and proceedings.
For students' eligibility, the respective adviser must be an active member of the International Society of Citriculture (http://internationalsocietyofcitriculture.org/pdfs/proforma.pdf). Students must also first register with the ICC2016 and pay the registration fee. Winners will be known in July 18th (notification date of abstract acceptance for all authors). The registration fee previously paid will be cash reimbursed (US$) during the congress.
The application process closes on June 21st, 2016.
Applications must be submitted online and the required documents uploaded via the application link.
Please include the following documents in your PDF file in this order:
- An abstract of research to be presented at the ICC2016
- A statement (up to one-page) indicating how attending this congress will impact your research and/or career
- Curriculum vitae (up to three-pages)
- A valid proof of current student status (e.g. a copy of student ID card or a letter in English from your advisor)
- A recommendation letter from your advisor endorsing your application
The award board will evaluate all applications received by the deadline and all applicants will be notified until July 30 about the registration award results.