To send an abstract you must register first. Abstracts must be submitted only on-line at this website and the deadline for submission is June 21st, 2016. Abstracts submitted by email or fax won’t be accepted.
Registered delegates can submit a maximum of two abstracts. The presenter of the abstract must be the person who submits it.
All submissions must be in English.
Please specify in the submission process if you wish to present your work orally or in a poster session, and the Scientific Session targeting your abstract. The Organizing Committee will notify authors if abstracts were select for oral or poster presentations before July 18th, 2016. All accepted abstracts will be printed in the conference abstracts and given to all registered delegates.
Please use the following format when submitting abstracts:
- Use 11 point arial font and 1.5 spacing throughout the text and use justified format;
- The abstract must not exceed 260 words, including title, authors, affiliation and financial support;
- Capitalize the title and set it in bold;
- Last family names must precede initials of names (if more than one, use & before the last author name);
- Underline the name of the presenting author, who will be considered as the contact person for all correspondence;
- Affiliation must be included after names, indicating each author with superscript numbers;
- Include e-mail only to correspondence author;
- Acknowledge financial support if needed at the end of the text;
- See format and details on abstract model below;
- Specify the Scientific Session to your abstract.
|S1||Economics, trade and marking policies|
|S2||Juice processing and biochemistry|
|S3||Pre- and postharvest biology and technology|
|S4||Mites, pests and their control|
|S5||Citrus and human health|
|S6||HLB pathosystem (plant, vectors and bacteria)|
|S7||Citrus genetics and breeding|
|S9||Other bacterial diseases|
|S10||Citrus germplasm, phylogenetics, and genomics|
|S11||Fungal and oomycete diseases|
|S13||Citrus tree and fruit physiology|
|S14||Responses of citrus to abiotic stresses|
|S15||Virus and virus-like diseases|
|S16||Irrigation and nutrition|
|S17||Scion and rootstock varieties|
|S18||Precision agriculture and mechanical harvest|
- Posters should be prepared in a size of 90 cm wide x 120 cm high, printed and taken to the congress by delegates;
- Posters will be numbered and grouped according to scientific sessions, and should have a head part containing the title, author name(s), institution, addresses and the text;
- During the poster sessions the author will be requested to present at the poster stand for discussions with viewers.